Expectations for the Student
- Attend school regularly and punctually
- Make the most of the time in school and strive for academic excellence through classroom participation.
- Show common courtesy and respect to all; defiance of authority, abusive language and aggressive behavior are unacceptable at all times.
- Behave respectfully to all, regardless of race, religion, gender, age or sexual orientation.
- Solve conflicts peacefully through discussion or seeking help.
- Dress appropriately for classes and activities. Students dressed in a manner distracting to the educational pursuits of others will be directed to dress in a desirable manner, which may necessitate the student returning home to dress appropriately. In such events the home will be contacted.
- Respect school property and the property of others
- Students who bike or skateboard to school must wear helmets.
- Students are expected to remove hats within the facility.
- Students who are in the hallway during class time need to have a hall pass from their teacher.